Being BalmBeing Skincare
The ultimate all-purpose balm for whole body care.
Being Balm deeply moisturises, nourishes and soothes multiple skin concerns. Created with potent botanicals including lemon myrtle and geranium, it provides anti-bacterial protection while soothing skin irritations including dry skin, eczema, minor cuts, burns and insect bites.
With a fresh scent and soft texture, Being Balm can go along with you on all your adventures.
Directions: A little goes a long way. Apply a small amount as needed to dry skin, blemishes, eczema, rashes, minor cuts, stings and burns. Build up on areas in need of extra nourishment.
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Beeswax*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus) Oil* (*denotes organic).Uses:
- All over body balm
- Lip balm
- Hand and cuticle balm
- Concentrated overnight balm for the face
- Apply to small blemishes to clear up bacteria
- Soothes inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema
- Soothes stretch marks and scars
- Repair for any damaged, dry and cracked skin
- Protective elemental barrier - apply to skin before exposure to harsh weather conditions such as cold air and wind
- For minor bug bites, cuts, burns and rashes
Botanical Properties: Antibacterial , antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, soothing, nourishing, protective, repairing.
Aromatic Profile: Fresh, uplifting citrus with light floral notes.